Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have been back in the lab Sculpting and metal-smithing.
Here are some of my latest creations.
A Japanese “SIKA” Buck antler forged and sculpted by me out of A36 steel.
An American Whitetail Buck Antler. Forged by me with A36 Steel.
20 feet of A36 steel forged Sculpture titled ” INTO THE VOID” by me and sculpted into a ball of yarn like steel on a J.Moran forged spiral base.
D2 steel knife titled “BONE CRUSHER” forged by me fitted & with a J. Moran Osage Orange stabilized handle.
A cubist owl sculpture designed, cut and fitted by me.
!!!!Keep your eyes peeled for Braided Steel sculptures COMING SOON!!!!
Be sure to Repost my page above on all social media and check out the link in the contacts page.
00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100
After Many, many Requests I am Now Making FINE-ART Prints Available..
Starting at $20 to $200~ INK, Giclee and Canvas prints, Signed and Numbered Prints Available as well.
Inquire at email@example.com And I will Direct you Personally
Be sure to ask about The One off Tshirt Prints, and Leggings.
Thanks for Believing in me.
It means more than You could ever know, It literally Keeps Me alive..
I know some of you have been calling and checking on me sending me emails and messages and posts and sending me positive
thoughts With Everything that We are going through With the flood and storm from Hurricane Joaquin. We are Moving Tomorrow and it is
still up in the air until Tomorrow that
we make our decision on where we are going to Start Over. I will be blogging More about what has been going on with the Flood at our house and
At The Higher Ground Tattooing Company. The Shop is Currently on Hold until I Find a new Place To Put my sign back up..
Living Through a Flood that Displaces you and Dealing with A state of emergency and Crisis, as we Had To trek through water as you
took family and animals to Higher ground as you frantically value your belongings in order of importance for their survival.
Living through the Breach of contract with my shop and parking lot situation at my business over the last year, then the place to
get such extensive Water and Mold Damage from a three year leaky roof then with the monsoon and JOAQUIN flooding everything Its
just extremely trying but I am seeing it as a sign To see things as they are and not just as I am.
I will share the exact details of them To anyone who wishes to Hear what has been going on.. We are Safe. We are together. Everyone is scared, but
that is the appropriate response To a scary situation. But many of you know me and know that I am a veteran to Extreme Situations.
It’s all a learning experience, So chin up, shoulders straight and buck back with twice the Force.
SCULPTURES AND NEW PAINTING SERIES’
STAY IN TUNE.. .
00100100 00100100 00100100 00100100
I’m writing a book… A humanitarian survival guide…. Let me know what you think… Here are the chapter titles..
A walk through the woods and I don’t mean trees.
By: Johnny Sandler.
1. learning to break cycles and understanding how television works.
2. unlearning anger after learning how to kill.
3. strength and strength and strength (clear thinking is a guide to surviving the pattern of irrational situational thought) note this relaxation technique is how to call on strength.
4. under reacting and reacting like a maniac and the difference of both.
5. religous zealots and controlling how you are.
6. when freemasons tell you about enlightenment.
7.being magick isnt a trick. (Sigilium)
8. hunting for food doesnt call for a physical weapon.
9. nesting in the woods is like buying a fixer upper.
10. reality, petception and how to laugh harder than anyone.
11. pet peevs, ocd, egos for sale and doing the gods job for them.
12. smile, you are alive, right? or are you asleep? (Is it all a dream)
13. homo erictis hilarious.
14. observational and responsive thinking
15. fishing hunting and how our reality is second nature.
15 1/2. tune in and remember what you already know radio show.
16. being invisable anywhere simply clear.
17. a wise lifeform once said. (Amazing quotes to live by)
18. cultures shocked from county to county just add bleach.
19. so you want to be rich? ok get a shovel and follow me.
20. how long is this evolving thing again?
21. Standing on the shoulders of giants so you can get a better vantage point.
(there’s always room for taking a good idea and making it better)